Friday, November 7, 2008

Triples again... and yummy cereal.

Our Harris Teeter had triples again. It wasn't that grand this time. I only made one trip and could barely find enough things worth buying with my 20 coupon limit. I've lost my reciept, so I don't even know the retail value!! It was somewhere around $40 and I only spent $2.73.

My other good deal of late (no pictures) was a deal where I got 12 boxes of Frosted Mini Wheats (Blueberry, Strawberry, and Maple & Brown Sugar) for $3.48 out of pocket and I had a $3 coupon at the end to use on any other groceries! It was awesome.


I also got a great deal at Kroger. I got:

3 - 4 pack Cottonelle Toilet Paper
3 - Scotch Lint Rollers
4 - boxes of instant Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate
1 - 3Liter bottle of Deer Park Water
2 - Colgate Toothpaste.
I only spent $1.78! I was so happy because we were so out of toilet paper. We were actually toilet papered a few months ago and while cleaning up, we found a bunch of rolls that had been dropped and not used. I hate to admit, but we had been reduced to using that 1 ply junk!!!

0 comments: